"Books rule! There's nothing better for a lazy afternoon than relaxing on a stack of your favorites."
Latest News: OCP is open for submissions! OC puts out the call for new authors to submit their work.
What makes us so awesome?
We're shiny and new! We're also willing to try something a little different.
You can download official, legal copies of our titles without spending a penny. Then, if you like what you read, you can contribute any amount you think is fair. Of that amount, 90% goes directly to the author. The other 10% keeps OCP's website operational and buys cat food - for the editors (we get it one can at a time and make them fight for it, keeping them lean and sharp). OC hunts his own mouse cursors.
Traditional paper publishers have high overhead costs. They can only afford to release a few titles each year and are less likely to take a risk on an unknown author. Because OCP's titles are completely digital and our staff is paid primarily in expired coupons, we can publish as many new books as our editors approve.
The Bottom Line...
Our authors have worked long hours to offer you quality entertainment, so if you enjoy their books support them!